Once again, it’s time to round up our favorite ecommerce links of the month:
- Our own Matt Dion shares Why omnichannel commerce could cost you your job (and 4 things you can do about it) in the Huffington Post.
- With the Apple Watch announcement already weeks old, where are the wearable experiences in ecommerce? Econsultancy shares 3 factors that provide a compelling use case for wearable projects.
- SiteTuners shares 3 practical tips to improve your mobile navigation.
- KISSmetrics explores The psychological trigger that’s confusing your customers (and what to do about it).
- How do you execute a a winning customer engagement strategy?
- UXMag shares tips for building apps in the age of beacons and the Internet of Things.
- We’re a week away from International Conversion Rate Optimization Day (that’s no April fool), and Bryan Eisenberg, one of the most famous names in CRO, muses on whether or not conversion optimization is a dead end.
- What data sources are most important to customer experience?
- How important are customer ratings and reviews to customer perception? The Baymard Institute spills the details from its user tests.