According to the National Retail Federation, 40% of shoppers plan to begin their Christmas gift search before Halloween – have you started your holiday email campaign?
Here are some free resources that can help you with your email marketing campaigns this holiday:
- Tom Lindmeier of MarketPlanB Consulting offers a free white paper download that serves as a good introduction to email marketing: frequency, offers, segmentation and testing.
- Last November’s Elastic Path Webinar: 12 Can’t Miss Email Strategies for Online Retailers with Sitebrand’s Carolyn Gardner is worth a replay, and catch the text recap on our blog.
- Mark Brownlow from Email Marketing Reports has a 4-part series on holiday email marketing: Part I, Part II Frequency, Part III Last Minute Tactics and Part IV Not Everyone Celebrates Christmas.
- 12 Things Retailers Must Learn from Holiday ’07 Webinar speaks to special event marketing in general.
- You can catch up on all previous and upcoming updates on what top online retailers are doing with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and Hanukkah campaigns at the RetailEmailBlog.