This week’s infographic comes from Invesp Consulting, breaking down the current state of mobile and commerce.
- Mobile devices now account for 15.4% share of worldwide digital commerce Tweet this
- Mobile now drives 50% of US online retail traffic Tweet this
- 55% of in-store shoppers have used mobile devices to search for info Tweet this
- 32% of retail shoppers aged 60+ use mobile devices in-store Tweet this
- Smartphone AOV=$92.37 vs tablet AOV=$98.56 Tweet this
- 62% of mobile shoppers perceive info accessed through mobile more useful than in-store displays/content Tweet this
- 60% of electronics shoppers use mobile in-store vs 55% grocery, 47% apparel Tweet this