Any product recommendation strategy warrants some testing to determine you’re doing it right. Barilliance has access to data across its customer base and has found some interesting insights about personalized product recommendations (among a couple other goodies).
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Up to 31% of ecommerce revenue is due to personalized product recommendations Tweet this
- Study finds visitors who click on product recommendations convert 5.5x more Tweet this
- Product recommendations convert 1.7x higher when placed above the fold vs. below Tweet this
- Personalized “Top Sellers” recommendations convert 2x higher than non-personalized “Top Sellers” Tweet this
- Study finds “what customers ultimately purchased” the most engaging type of product recommendation Tweet this