As we all prepare for the new year and set our sights on 2020, we can’t ignore the great year that is about to wrap up. We covered a lot of interesting topics on Get Elastic ranging from voice, chatbots, B2B and Amazon. Reflecting on what resonated the most with you, our valued readers, we pulled the top 10 ecommerce articles from 2019. Check ‘em out:
- The truth about Apple Pay for ecommerce
Apple reported retail giants J.Crew and Lululemon have raised mobile conversion with Apple Pay by 20% or more. Yet, both retailers have since removed the mobile wallet from their websites and apps. Find out if Apple Pay is right for you.
- Top 4 reasons why headless commerce is better for customer experience
Consumers expect to transact with brands anywhere and at any time. Discover 4 reasons why headless commerce is better for customer experience.
- 5 ways cryptocurrency benefits ecommerce
Cryptocurrency opens a new environment, where sellers and buyers can cooperate more efficiently. Find out how encryption methods, such as decentralized payments and anonymity provide the potential to transform ecommerce.
- Frictionless Commerce – the future of customer experience is seamless
The bar has been raised. Learn how brands are providing seamless commerce experiences by leveraging AI, voice and video technology.
- 10 best practices for a successful ecommerce homepage
Want to build a perfect ecommerce homepage? These tips will ensure your site is more appealing and productive.
- Microservices and payments: what you need to know
With their smaller, independent code bases and robust APIs, microservices allow you the flexibility to extend commerce to new touchpoints and satisfy unique requirements. But should payments be built as microservices?
- 6 digital payment trends to keep an eye on
Here are six digital payment trends to keep an eye on. By anticipating, analyzing and modeling how these trends work is the only way to succeed.
- How to choose an ecommerce chatbot (14 solutions reviewed)
Thinking of adding a chatbot to your ecommerce site? We’ve reviewed 14 options from chatbot builders to developer frameworks. Read on to learn which is right for you.
- How to create product descriptions that boost conversions
There are a number of factors that contribute to the final decision consumers make. Learn what to do to help boost conversions.
- What’s all the hype with Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
PWAs drive performance and represent a new model of web applications. Check out the hype and their range of additional benefits.