This week’s infographic
Friday Thursday is courtesy of Radware, sharing insights from their recent survey of 2,000 top trafficked ecommerce sites (Alexa), comparing year-over-year data on website performance (site speed).
- The median page load speed for ecommerce sites is 7.25s (Tweet this
- The median page load speed for ecommerce sites in 2012 was 22% slower than 2011 Tweet this
- The top 100 ecommerce sites (Alexa) are 14% slower than average, with 9% more resource requests Tweet this
- Only 25% of top 2000 ecommerce sites use CDN (content delivery networks) Tweet this
- 87% of top 2000 ecommerce sites use keep alives to increase page speed Tweet this
- 78% of top 2000 ecommerce sites compress text to increase page load speed Tweet this